Entry Doors are the focal point of your home. It is the first thing that draws attention to your home when someone arrives. Greet your guests with the finest replacement entry doors available.
Besides making a good impression, your door must also work hard. It must be durable enough to function smoothly year after year, tough enough to withstand wind, rain, scorching sun, and would-be intruders.
All of The Home Doctors exterior doors are professionally crafted and customized to your specific needs and style. Why choose ready-made entry doors when you can choose well made?
[button link=”http://www.proviaproducts.com/visualizer” target=”_blank” title=”Build your door now” size=”medium”]
[image src=”https://www.yourhomedr.com//wp-content/uploads/2013/06/front-door-resize.png” alt=”entry doors installed MD” align=”right” link=”https://www.yourhomedr.com//wp-content/uploads/2013/06/front-door.png” link_type=”zoom” target=”_blank” alt=”Entry Door Replacement Northern VA” border=”1″” border=”1″]
Reasons to replace entry doors:
- Poor Efficiency
- Sticking door
- Rotted wood
- Dents in door
- Fading door
- Drafty opening
- Seal failure in door, sidelites, or transom
- Light coming through gaps
- Poor Security
- No Privacy
If you have noticed any of the signs on the door inspection mentioned above, your entry door could be failing. Have one of The Home Doctors door specialists out to give you a FREE entry door inspection.
[image src=”https://www.yourhomedr.com//wp-content/uploads/2013/06/front-door-2-resize.jpg” align=”right” link=”https://www.yourhomedr.com//wp-content/uploads/2013/06/front-door-2.jpg” link_type=”zoom” target=”_blank” alt=”Replacement Entry Door” border=”1″” border=”1″]
Doors we offer:
- Front Entry Doors
- Side Entry Doors
- Back Entry Doors
- French Doors
- Patio Doors
- Sliding Glass Doors
- 3-Panel Doors
- Storm Doors
- Fiberglass Doors
- Steel Doors
- Custom Sized Doors
Doors with high-performance insulating glass technology helps eliminate drafts and will help keep the glass from conducting heat or cold — making your home more comfortable and energy efficient year-round.
With a front door by The Home Doctor, not only will you see an increase in comfort, energy efficiency and performance, you will also see an increase in curb appeal.
A new front door instantly enhances your home’s appearance, and what’s more, it can greatly increase resale value.
A recent study by a door manufacturer found that upgrading the front door of a house increased the perceived value of a $190,000 home by almost $8,000.
[image src=”https://www.yourhomedr.com//wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Green-Window-resize.png” align=”right” link=”https://www.yourhomedr.com//wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Green-Window.png” link_type=”zoom” target=”_blank” alt=”Door Diagram” border=”1″]
Benefits of a new door:
- More Efficient
- Easy to operate
- High Security
- Rot Resistant
- Maintenance Free
- Noise Reduction
- Prevents fading of furniture and flooring
- Great ROI
- Resale Value
- Added Curb Appeal
[image src=”https://www.yourhomedr.com//wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ThermaTru-resize.png” align=”right” link=”https://www.yourhomedr.com//wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ThermaTru.png” link_type=”zoom” target=”_blank” alt=”ThermaTru” border=”1″]
At The Home Doctor we only build partnerships with companies that stand behind their products. We have a package for everyone’s budget. We prefer our Performance Package, but we have an unlimited amount of options to meet your specific needs. We have upscale, mid-range, and basic doors with unlimited options. All of our products have been thoroughly tested by a 3rd party for performance and quality assurance.
[image src=”https://www.yourhomedr.com//wp-content/uploads/2013/06/door-resize.jpg” align=”right” link=”https://www.yourhomedr.com//wp-content/uploads/2013/06/door.jpg” link_type=”zoom” target=”_blank” alt=”Polyurethane Foam Core” border=”1″]
The Home Doctor prefers an advanced protection for your most valuable investment. The Performance Package gives you the dependability that only a Provia Door can offer, which has made our doors the #1 brand in America!
- Polyurethane Foam Core: A polyurethane foam core offers five times the energy efficiency of a wood door. It also gives the door more structural strength, and helps with noise reduction.
- Energy Star Partner: Energy Star is a government backed program that supports environmental protection. They put our doors through rigorous testing to make sure they meet their qualifications for energy efficiency and conservation. The energy star label makes it easy to make a difference for the environment while saving money.
- Security: Your home can never be secure enough when it comes to protecting your family and assets. Entry doors from The Home Doctor will protect your family with a 20 gauge security plate. It is hidden behind the jam to enhance the elegance of the door. Your hardware will now penetrate into a steel plate not just a wood jam.
- Water Infiltration Tested: The Home Doctors doors are tested for water infiltration. All areas of the door, including frame, sill, weather stripping and hardware are tested for water leakage during a simulated rainstorm prior to being installed into your home.
- Heat Tested: Doors from The Home Doctor are tested against any weather conditions, including extreme heat. Scorching temperatures can eventually lead to decreased door performance, including air infiltration, cracking, rotting, or warping. Our doors are tested using high-powered heat lamps to ensure they can withstand the heat.
- Rot Resistant Frame: The Home Doctors door frames are pine guard treated. We also go the extra step to clad the frame to eliminate maintenance, and help wick the water away from the door.
- Tru-Defense® Door System: Tru-Defense® Door Systems have an unsurpassed seal between the door and the frame, which is designed to keep out damaging wind and rain, while increasing the energy efficiency of the door even in severe weather zones.
- Quad Sweep: Quad sweeps will eliminate drafts, which will help keep your home more comfortable. They will also give the opening an extra barrier of protection from water, bugs, and dust mites.
- Heat Resistant Window Trim: The Home Doctors heat resistant window trim is guaranteed not to melt, crack, warp, or pull away from the door, even in high temperatures.
[image src=”https://www.yourhomedr.com//wp-content/uploads/2013/06/provia-resize.jpg” align=”right” link=”https://www.yourhomedr.com//wp-content/uploads/2013/06/provia.jpg” link_type=”zoom” target=”_blank” alt=”Provia” border=”1″]
- Decorative Glass: Decorative glass makes a statement of style and sophistication from the curb, while the soft beauty of natural light is reflected inside.The Home Doctor offers a wide variety of glass options for your entry door, including obscure and clear glass with a variety of internal and external grid options to fit your own personal style.
- Continuous Sill: The Home Doctors threshold is seamless, and runs under the complete jam. It also helps eliminate water sitting on the door frame.
- Composite Threshold: Our threshold is composite, which is non conductive. Most thresholds are wood, plastic, or steel. It will not rot, crack, or conduct a lot of energy.
- Fire-rated doors: We consistently and diligently work to make our doors safe, and that’s exactly what our fire-rated doors are. These doors are built to meet or exceed local fire-rating building codes for residential and light commercial use, and they’re offered with 20-, 45- and 90-minute certifications. For true fire protection, these doors must be used in combination with certified frames and hardware.
- Electrostatic Paint Finish: The Home Doctor gets the material to the right temperature and the paint bonds to the door. The paint finish is done exactly how your car is painted. You don’t notice you car fading, chipping, or dis-coloring over time. You can now expect the same from your new door.
- Our tailor fit door system includes everything you need to provide reliable air & water-tight protection for your home.
- Our factory-certified installers eliminate the risk that your door is not installed properly.
- Our industry-leading warranties will provide you with the peace of mind you deserve.
- Our start to finish customer service assures that the project is done to perfection, and there are no communication issues.
- Our post inspection approval gives you the ease of mind that all doors were installed to the specific guidelines.
[image src=”https://www.yourhomedr.com//wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Door-Diagram.png” align=”right” link=”https://www.yourhomedr.com//wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Door-Diagram.png” link_type=”zoom” target=”_blank” alt=”Door Diagram” border=”1″]
Solutions Made Simple By The Home Doctor:
Getting a new **DOOR** shouldn’t be a grueling and frustrating process. So The Home Doctor has made it easy!
[highlight background=”#D33636″ color=”#FFF”]The Home Doctor makes solutions simple to ensure that you’re always making the right decision.[/highlight]